ztC Edge Systems
Stratus Redundant Linux Release 18.104.22.168 (latest version)
- Stratus Redundant Linux Release 22.214.171.124 Release Notes (English) (Chinese) (German) (Japanese) (Portuguese)1
- ztC Edge User’s Guide (English) (Chinese) (German) (Japanese) (Portuguese)1
Stratus Redundant Linux Software Upgrade Kit
- Stratus Redundant Linux 126.96.36.199 Upgrade Kit
- Stratus Redundant Linux 188.8.131.52 Upgrade Kit md5sum
- Stratus Redundant Linux 184.108.40.206 Upgrade Kit fciv
Stratus Redundant Linux Software Upgrade Instructions
- Upgrading Stratus Redundant Linux Software Using an Upgrade Kit (English) (Chinese) (German) (Japanese) (Portuguese)1
- ztC Edge 100i/110i Systems: Deploying a Dual-Node System (R012Z) (English) (Chinese) (German) (Japanese) (Portuguese)
- ztC Edge 100i/110i Systems: Replacing a Node (R013Z) (English) (Chinese) (German) (Japanese) (Portuguese)
- ztC Edge 100i/110i Systems: Deploying a Single-Node System (R014Z) (English) (Chinese) (German) (Japanese) (Portuguese)
- ztC Edge 100i/110i Systems: Adding a Node (R015Z) (English) (Chinese) (German) (Japanese) (Portuguese)
1 Documentation is translated for major (X.0.0.0) and minor (X.Y.0.0) releases.
Drivers and Tools
A quorum service is a Windows operating system-based service created on a server distinct from the two ztC Edge servers (physical machines or PMs) running HA- or FT-protected virtual machines (VMs). Quorum servers provide data integrity assurances and automatic restart capabilities for specific failures in a ztC Edge environment. Stratus strongly recommends using quorum servers for Automated Local Site Recovery (ALSR) operation. You can configure a ztC Edge pair with 0, 1, or 2 quorum servers. Refer to Quorum Servers for more information.
Download the Quorum Service for ztC Edge systems.
ztC Edge SNMP MIB
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a standard protocol for receiving alarms, sending traps, and monitoring system status. SNMP draws upon system-defining information that is stored in hierarchically configured management information bases (MIB).
The MIB is a database of objects that can be monitored by a network management system. With ztC Edge systems running Stratus Redundant Linux (SRL) software, you need to download the MIBs if you are running SNMP. These downloads allow your SNMP network management software to decipher SNMP alarms for ztC Edge systems.
For details, see the SNMP section of the ztC Edge documentation.
Download the ztC Edge MIB.
ztC Edge VirtIO Driver Update
The VirtIO driver is installed automatically in your guest on VM creation. However, you should update the VirtIO drivers after upgrading the system software or after using the P2V client to migrate a VM or a physical machine (PM) to the ztC Edge system. Refer to Updating the VirtIO Drivers (Windows-based VMs) for details.
ztC Edge P2V Client for Virtual or Physical Machine Migration
To migrate a PM or VM directly over a network to a ztC Edge system with no intervening storage, boot the P2V client (virt-p2v) on the source PM or VM and use the client to configure, initiate, and monitor the secure network transfer from the source side. The ztC Edge system requires no configuration until after the migration is complete, but you can confirm that the migration is in progress on the Volumes page of the ztC Edge Availability Console as volumes associated with the new VM begin to appear. For details, see Creating and Migrating Virtual Machines.