The era of Edge Computing is bridging the gaps between IT and OT by collecting, managing, and analyzing data used across the organization to increase efficiencies. While the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and smart manufacturing drove the first wave of industrial innovation, digital transformation—the application of a technology-centric business focus—is the next imperative.
In this webinar, we will discuss the importance of marrying IT and OT and outline the benefits of establishing an “Intelligent Edge” that seamlessly carries out operational and data analytics functions without requiring separate infrastructures. We will also delve into best practices for realizing an “Intelligent Edge,” helping organization improve system integration, communication and performance.
You will learn:
- Key drivers pushing manufactures to unite IT, OT
- Strategies for closing the gaps
- Critical Digital Transformation (DX) initiatives on which to focus
- Best practices for Edge Computing deployments
- How to ensure availability and reliability at the Edge
- Real-world cases and advice